Mykelti Lefau | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mykelti Lefau

I too am happy we are showing faith in him. But i disagree he does not take contested marks not so far at afl level anyway.

The other negative is he may be closer to 28 than 27 before he plays another game given he is 26 now.
It will probably take till mid next year to recover from the injury and then he will need to play games in the vfl to get match fit match touch back. There is every chance he won't play a Afl game next year. It is going to be a very tough road and a big ask for him to forge a AFL career from all this.
Here's hoping.

Despite all that im like most others, im glad we have given him a chance. I just disagree that he is a big contested marker.

Do you disagree he does not take contested marks at AFL level.

or,

Do you disagree, he does not take contested marks at AFL level.

DS