MRP | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP

Geez, Taranto's stiff.
Lucky I wasn't on the ground, I'd have got life for smashing the Cheats. :))

Reactions: 1 user
Not able to fine Pickett for anything? I’m very surprised they couldn’t find a *smile* reason to ping him one last time. Just anything for old times sake. With his retirement, who will be the AFL’s next cash cow? AFL headquarters are probably in a panic now. Scrambling to work out how to finance their next junket with their atm no longer playing. Their next end of season trip might have to be lakes entrance instead of lake Como

• Haha
I saw that 'striking' act on Witts and thought Witts acting deserved an Oscar. I reckon that if Rhyan had belted Witts he would have spent the next ten minutes picking up his teeth
I didn’t see it at the ground but I saw the aftermath which was Witts doubled over like he was half dead. Made an amazing recovery when the umpire gave him a free.

• Angry
I saw him doubled over on the ground & thought that maybe his suspenders were caught in his pubes.
Shoulda been zipper tracks in his pecker, that woulda made his eyes water n give him proper reason to double up

I didn’t see it at the ground but I saw the aftermath which was Witts doubled over like he was half dead. Made an amazing recovery when the umpire gave him a free.
Could be something in it for cancer treatment. Whistle therapy.

Reactions: 1 users
Liam Jones Footscray gets a fine for an identical action and outcome that Lachy Ash got a week upheld on appeal 7 days before.

one arm pinned, dumped, player OK

its unfathomable?

maybe the head gets less protected in September?

• Wow
Liam Jones Footscray gets a fine for an identical action and outcome that Lachy Ash got a week upheld on appeal 7 days before.

one arm pinned, dumped, player OK

its unfathomable?

maybe the head gets less protected in September?
Yeh, was a little surprised on initial viewng. The action looked bad. Dragging a guy down with your body weight with an arm oinned and the ball in the other. There was no real duty of care shown by Jones, just lucky no concussion. Appears the injury dictates the penalty.