MRP 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

MRP 2015

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Lids offered a week. Take it son.

Brett Deledio, Richmond, has been charged with Engaging in Rough Conduct against Simon White, Carlton, he can accept a one-match sanction with an early plea.

Matt Shaw, Gold Coast Suns, has been charged with Engaging in Rough Conduct against Dean Kent, Melbourne, he can accept a one-match sanction with an early plea.

Jamie Elliott, Collingwod, has been charged with tripping Lewis Taylor, Brisbane Lions, he can accept a $1000 sanction with an early plea.

Zac Clarke, Fremantle, has been charged with tripping Jared Polec, Port Adelaide, he can accept a $1000 sanction with an early plea.

Tom Jonas, Port Adelaide, has been charged with striking Chris Mayne, Fremantle, he can accept a $1000 sanction with an early plea.

Brad Ebert, Port Adelaide, has been charged with tripping Cameron Sutcliffe, Fremantle, he can accept a $1000 sanction with an early plea.

I would take the 1 week offered to Delideo.I thought the Matt Shaw bump was worse than Delideo's bump though.

casper68 said:
That was the worst hit all weekend.Similar to Conca's hit from behind last year.
Seriously?
I didn't think there was much in that. Played up terribly by St.Kilda supporters. Hands in the back , albeit forcibly.

waiting said:
Gee I thought it would have been 2-3.

Run and don't look back !
He did get 2 reduced to 1 because of a good record.

I get why these types of incidents are targeted but I am not sure Lids could have done anything else.

Disco said:
Seriously?
I didn't think there was much in that. Played up terribly by St.Kilda supporters. Hands in the back , albeit forcibly.
Played up by St Kilda's Doctor too who sent Riewoldt to hospital for tests.

Sintiger said:

I get why these types of incidents are targeted but I am not sure Lids could have done anything else.

Agree with this. He was lucky v Geelong last year but I think a touch unlucky with this one.

Which game was it where the marker got cleaned up with an elbow to the face? The player got cut open too. Surprised that one hasn't come up, or have I missed something?

shad said:
Which game was it where the marker got cleaned up with an elbow to the face? The player got cut open too. Surprised that one hasn't come up, or have I missed something?
That was Matt Shaw he got 1 week.

Sintiger said:

agree, looking at the incident, it looks like Brett is bending over to pick up the ball, White beats him to it and the collide. Any way, a week off with the calf playing up might not be a bad thing.

Sintiger said:

Agree. How do you pull out in that scenario? All you can do is protect yourself and hope like hell there's no contact to the head. It's a lottery these days.

Disco said:
Seriously?
Agree, a free kick at best.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Will be interesting to see the MRP's take on Duryea's tackle on Bartel.
Was hoping for a replay of the incident . Did Durea give JB a gobful after he smashed him?

Kaelan said:
Was hoping for a replay of the incident . Did Durea give JB a gobful after he smashed him?

Nah I don't think so. It looked to me he realised Bartel was hurt and looking to see if he was ok.

No one hates on Jimmy!