Most popular Tiger? (poll) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Most popular Tiger? (poll)

Who's your favourite Tigers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's not to like about Jack - he gives you something to smile and frown about every game.
Dusty - don't even argue!
Lloyd - we haven't seen him cut loose yet, it's in him, whether there is quite enough talent to allow him to lair it up a bit?

Riewoldt, Rance and Cotchin for me ... in that order ... the three most influential Richmond players on the field, in my little opinion.

And then, of course, there is Royce Hart.

Blind Faith said:
Macintosh,Yarran & A Moore for me,big year ahead for all I hope!!!
Agree on kamdyn. I have very high hopes on him. Actually think he will be a top 10 midfielder within 3 years. Has the frame and run. He also knows where to run to hunt the ball or pressure a contest.

zgod said:
Agree on kamdyn. I have very high hopes on him. Actually think he will be a top 10 midfielder within 3 years. Has the frame and run. He also knows where to run to hunt the ball or pressure a contest.

He nearly made my top 3 too. Hopefully a few young Tigers are up the ladder come this time next season.

6717454-3x4-700x933.jpg

After 200 PREnder votes it looks as if Jumping Jaack is to be awarded the most popular Tiger currently.
We do love a Tasmanian spearhead who wear their hearts on their sleeves.. :)

Final votes (top 10)

1. Riewoldt 94 (18.1%)

2. Deledio 83 (16%)

3. Rance 78 (15.1%)

4. Martin 61 (11.8%)

5. Miles 34 (6.6%)

6. Cotchin 28 (5.4%)

7. Vlastuin 22 (4.2%)

8. Maric 18 (3.5%)

9. Edwards 15 (2.9%)

10. McIntosh 14 (2.7%)

A couple of surprises there.
Be interesting to do the same poll in another 12 months as I reckon this would have looked quite different 12 months ago too.
Truth be told we love all those wearing the Y&B.

Thanks to all those who voted.

Cotchy is now a moral Brownlow medalist. I reckon that would affect his popularity