Most popular Tiger? (poll) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Most popular Tiger? (poll)

Who's your favourite Tigers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just for the joy of watching them work Sheds, Martin, Lids. Chimp of 2012 would have nudged Lids off. Of course if Cogs was there....

I hope that in a couple of years that list wil include Vlas, Griff, McBean and Cellis.

Martin, Jack and Rance.

That's why it was so hard to post what I did re Martin. He is in my top 3 behind Jack and Rance.

My all time was Richo!

Ladder after 123 votes. Beano's still a 6th - 12th player.....will he make the finals? :hihi

Riewoldt 59
Deledio 57
Rance 52
Martin 42
Miles 21
Cotchin 14
Maric 13
Vlastuin 12

McIntosh 9
Edwards 9
McBean 6
Grimes 5
Vickery 5
Houli 5
Chol* 3
C Ellis 3
Conca 2
B Ellis 2
Yarran 2
Griffiths 1
Marcon* 1
Soldo* 1
Drummond 1
Lennon 1
McKenzie 1
Castagna* 1
Morris 1
Batchelor 0
A Moore 0
Lloyd 0
Townsend 0
Chaplin 0
Astbury 0
Rioli 0
Butler 0
Elton 0
Short* 0
Markov 0
Menadue 0
Grigg 0
Hunt 0
Broad 0
Hampson 0
C Moore* 0
Lambert 0

Jack, Maria and Martin. Honourable mentions to lids and Edwards.

Those are the players who get me outta my seat the most.

Jack, Dusty, Vlaustin for me. Such a tough call as I realised left out Lids, Rance, Cotch and and an under rated Titch

Thanks ToO, you made me realise I'm a tart. I love 'em all!

Finally got it down to -

Delidio - Love the way he plays and is the spark that lifts the team (can go missing on a hard tag)

Miles - Love the grunt work - Footy is a game of keepings off - you got the ball they can't score goals.

Cotchin - Great footballer with his foot on the till of a Brownlow (would like to see his kicking improve just a tad)

RemoteTiger said:
Thanks ToO, you made me realise I'm a tart. I love 'em all!

Cheers RT.
No doubt it's hard work nailing it down to 3 but we all have our favourites. Some interesting results to say the least when supporters are pressed to choose..

I think there needs to be a Royal commission into this.

Someone has voted for Hampson!