Most popular Tiger? (poll) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Most popular Tiger? (poll)

Who's your favourite Tigers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Ok time to break the boredom a little with a random poll.

Who's your favourite Tiger players (can pick 3).

Don't necessarily need to be the best..just players you like.

Rookies*

rosy23 said:
Copy cat.
I think we like similar players. Cogs was my favourite when he played, really loved the way he played. Before that was Joel Bowden for me.

Rancey18 said:
I think we like similar players. Cogs was my favourite when he played, really loved the way he played. Before that was Joel Bowden for me.

I was going to suggest Cogs should be added to the list, was my favourite too.

Tigers of Old said:
Ok time to break the boredom a little with a random poll.

Who's your favourite Tiger players (can pick 3).

Don't necessarily need to be the best..just players you like.

Rookies*

Good poll to break the boredom. Cotchin used to be my fav, now dropped out of top 3. He made me say too many expletives with his set shot goal kicking.

So it's Lids, Rance and Edwards.

Zips must have not voted yet. Still waiting on Grigg and Chaplin to poll.

MB78 said:
Good poll to break the boredom. Cotchin used to be my fav, now dropped out of top 3. He made me say too many expletives with his set shot goal kicking.

So it's Lids, Rance and Edwards.

Yeah the Chimp is no longer Pimp given the early voting.

FWIW I went Jack, Shed & Flossy for various reasons.

Yeah Chimp doesn't excite me as much as he used to (granted a fair proportion of the reason isn't his fault).

Rance, Riewoldt, C.Ellis.

Jack, Dusty, Cotchy but throw a blanket over them and Lids, Shed, Rance, Miles, and I love K-Mac too. Ty has come back into favour too.