Mid season Draft | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Mid season Draft

We go for a Bummers kid but none of our VFL players? I really hope we get Mutaz late in the ND but with Blight now picked....

Once they hear all or read all the horror stories these two new boys will prefer to sit in a dentists chair rather than face Dr Meehanstein :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Reckon Blight has 2 weeks in VFL if he acquits himself reasonably AT ALL it's straight in.

Reactions: 2 users
IWhere can I see Geordie Paynes reaction. I tuned in a bit late
Bored Come On GIF

Reactions: 2 users
As invisible as they are, we've still got Colina & Hayes-Brown as project rucks on the rookie list so I can see why they were a bit loathe to take another long shot.

Reactions: 1 user
I notice we have only offered 6 month contracts to both boys, where as other clubs have given 18 months?
Really? That casts a different light on things then.

If we were only willing to look at players who were ok with 6 months, the pool was probably considerably shallower.

Sounds like the plan is to have more flexibility in the national draft.

Reactions: 1 user