Merger !! WTF | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Merger !! WTF

waiting since 80 said:
Hey Rosy....Why haven't you closed this *smile*ing thread?...

Cos I'm not the thought police telling people what they can or can't discuss and it doesn't breach the posting guidelines. As Disco alluded to if there's' no interest in the discussion, and people don't contribute, it will quickly slip away. It seems there's a bit of interest in the topic though.

My opinion is it's ludicrous to be discussing a merger. Sheed's is a mischief maker and Richmond are far from being on their knees. A non-issue imo.

pmac21 said:
This post may get removed never to be spoken about again but................
Would you support a Melbourne Tigers team from a merger between Melbourne & Richmond ????
Been a Tiger supporter all my life and I think I would. Short term fix I know ??
Thoughts !!
This may be the team if It were runing out this week.
B: Frawley Moore Joel Mcdonald
HB: Scully Rivers Strauss
C: Trengove Cotchin Martin
HF: Davey Post Morton
F: Jurrah Watts Reiwoldt
R: Jamar Deledio Foley i have been a member 30 years and been around making up numbers is shiting me, i would certainly merge for some sucess
Int: Petterd, Vickery, Tambling, Bruce
Have left most of the older players out !!

tiger12 said:
That was one reason. North improving was another. Both NM and Melbourne felt that the Tigers were going to be the dominant player. other factors as well. When I can be bothered I might start a thread. Happen to have in my possession hand written minutes of the meetings. Can't believe they didn't just destroy the evidence when it fell over. Fair dinkum, we support a stupid club!

By the sound of it, some journo could probably write a fascinating article based on those minutes, if and when we get back on top.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
By the sound of it, some journo could probably write a fascinating article based on those minutes, if and when we get back on top.

Maybe when we've won our 13th flag in 2020, but right now we've copped enough of a canning for me to be talking to some D***head jouno. They can stay under lock and key with me.

tiger12 said:
Maybe when we've won our 13th flag in 2020, but right now we've copped enough of a canning for me to be talking to some D***head jouno. They can stay under lock and key with me.

2020? god that's scary I'll be 37....what age can I expect our 11th flag?