#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

The idea is ok but Darling looks in decline as a player to me.
Each year since 2021 he average disposals, marks and goals per game have gone down.
He is clearly in decline.
The idea of recruiting an experienced tall forward isnt necessarily a bad one for the Roos, but giving a multi year contract to a guy who should probably be looking at retiring now is.

On the Roos their lack of young tall forward talent is stark. CCJ is probably their best under 26. 😱

Reactions: 1 user
Each year since 2021 he average disposals, marks and goals per game have gone down.
The idea of recruiting an experienced tall forward isnt necessarily a bad one for the Roos, but giving a multi year contract to a guy who should probably be looking at retiring now is.

On the Roos their lack of young tall forward talent is stark. CCJ is probably their best under 26. 😱
yeah.
I posted quite a while ago that I have a friend in a coterie at the Roos and he told me 2-3 months ago that they were likely to target key position players with their 2024 pick(s).
Coterie members don't get told everything of course but they hear whispers
They are an interesting one in the draft because if they want a KPF they probably don't need pick 2 to get one.

So they are definitely going tall at pick 2

lots of ridiculing Norf here , if Darling out performs what Pittard and Polec did for Norf then thats a win :)

• Haha
So they are definitely going tall at pick 2
If they're looking at talls, they'd probably be wisest to split pick 2. Looking like there's a bunch of good talls available from around pick 10 to 20s. Could easily get the best two for the price of one pick and save themselves from over reaching by a long way for the first one.