#lolNorf | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

#lolNorf

Ex North skipper Andrew Swallow to joint the Lolnorf board. Good luck, he’s gunna need it.

Norf in better form than us. Competing much better. Moving the ball so much better.

Would beat us by 5+ goals right now.

Reactions: 1 user
Norf in better form than us. Competing much better. Moving the ball so much better.

Arrrrrggh. Very politely, just go far far away :)). We don't have to play these bastards for quite a while yet, so at least let us hang onto the pipe dream that there's still one more possible win available to us for a little while.

Reactions: 1 users
They should have beaten Collingwood and Melbourne back to back, after beating the Eagles in Perth. They'll have the odd lapse when they get flogged but hard to see them not collecting a few scalps on the run home. If they don't, they're tanking. (Or Laura has organised the umpires to do it for them.)

I won't be surprised if the Dogs belt them next week, but I can see them beating the Suns at Marvel the next week, Geelong in Hobart in Round 20, us the following week and the Eagles the week after that.

They should have beaten Collingwood and Melbourne back to back, after beating the Eagles in Perth. They'll have the odd lapse when they get flogged but hard to see them not collecting a few scalps on the run home. If they don't, they're tanking. (Or Laura has organised the umpires to do it for them.)

I won't be surprised if the Dogs belt them next week, but I can see them beating the Suns at Marvel the next week, Geelong in Hobart in Round 20, us the following week and the Eagles the week after that.
So we end up with Pick 1. Nice.

They're still too young to rely on but they really do have a list coming through. A mid and a forward this year and next and a couple of offcuts/role types and they have some kind of squad. Time on their side too.

Thursfield will be on good terms with himself.

There list is better than ours too. We have some positions on paper we look better, but across the board, they've got us covered.

Exactly. There is no pride in being perenially shithouse. That’s a loser mentality.
This is their 4th year of being really bad. And eyeballs say they are turning a corner. I will take that yep you read that right 4 finishes dead last then the light appears sounds OK to me.

They're still too young to rely on but they really do have a list coming through. A mid and a forward this year and next and a couple of offcuts/role types and they have some kind of squad. Time on their side too.

Thursfield will be on good terms with himself.
Agree. The weight of talent in their list is finally starting to show.