Josh Fraser-To be or not to be a Tiger Poll | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Fraser-To be or not to be a Tiger Poll

Would you like us to draft Josh?

• Yep good get

Votes: 14 8.4%
  • You've got to be joking

Votes: 141 84.9%
  • Don't know. Don't care

Votes: 11 6.6%

• Total voters
We have the cash...lets target on a decent up and comer and someone who doesn't require a walking stick on the field (Mitch Clark maybe??)

Al Bundy said:
For a No.1 pick that the pies were jumping out of their skins to get, and the big fanfare on the Collingwood Eddie Show, I don't believe he has ever delivered to the expectations they wanted.

Further thought on this I hope our club stay clear away from him
Most of their supporters feel the same way about him. I wouldn't be surprised if the source of this rumour was from inside the club trying to get a half decent trade for him.

Does anyone know much of Orren Stephenson? VFL player, maybe worth a latish/Rookie pick. I think he's about 27, 200cms.
Backup for Vickery?

This poll should be renamed - are you drunk when reading PRE? The answer for this poll was 8% - after a bad loss that may spike considerably