Josh Fraser-To be or not to be a Tiger Poll | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Fraser-To be or not to be a Tiger Poll

Would you like us to draft Josh?

• Yep good get

Votes: 14 8.4%
  • You've got to be joking

Votes: 141 84.9%
  • Don't know. Don't care

Votes: 11 6.6%

• Total voters
TigerForce said:
Crackers lives up to his name nowadays.

Yep.

Is Fraser coming out of contract? GC would snap him up for sure, unless Bluey (Collingwood assistant) is of the same opinion that Buckley apparently is.

This would put the club a few years behind I reckon.

Keep going for younguns and get a few early 20s from the wafl,vfl,sanfl,tasfl I reckon.

No old c....s.

skiptomystu said:
Again, depends what we give. If it's a PSD pick or a very late pick (think how St.Kilda got King)...then I'd go for it.

This is only if Graham/Vickery/Browne don't look like they're going to be fully developed by next year.

Would you give 1c for a rotten egg? Doesn't matter what we give for him, he's no good. Collingwood haven't the best ruck in the comp yet Fraser can't get a game. What does that tell you?

Trade for Fraser - no way.
In the PSD? Perhaps.
He's just a player.
I would rather play Graham, Vickery and Browne.

rosy23 said:
Crackers, in Inside Football, said that Fraser is rumoured to be headed for Richmond. He's supposedly out of favour with coach-in-waiting Buckley. Interested to know how people feel about Josh wearing the yellow and black next season.
Definite pass

For a No.1 pick that the pies were jumping out of their skins to get, and the big fanfare on the Collingwood Eddie Show, I don't believe he has ever delivered to the expectations they wanted.

Further thought on this I hope our club stay clear away from him