Josh Fraser-To be or not to be a Tiger Poll | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Josh Fraser-To be or not to be a Tiger Poll

Would you like us to draft Josh?

• Yep good get

Votes: 14 8.4%
  • You've got to be joking

Votes: 141 84.9%
  • Don't know. Don't care

Votes: 11 6.6%

• Total voters

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Crackers, in Inside Football, said that Fraser is rumoured to be headed for Richmond. He's supposedly out of favour with coach-in-waiting Buckley. Interested to know how people feel about Josh wearing the yellow and black next season.

rosy23 said:
Crackers, in Inside Football, said that Fraser is rumoured to be headed for Richmond. He's supposedly out of favour with coach-in-waiting Buckley. Interested to know how people feel about Josh wearing the yellow and black next season.

Ha ha... that's funny Rosy.....tell us the next one....

He is not a ruckman, more of a forward. He struggles to get on the park, and is to old now to help us.

Whether or not the club is interested, the RFC should not forget 1984 and the more recent recruiting blunders.

i would be disgusted if we picked him up. Absolutely disgusted.

We need a ruckman....not a meek tall who hasn't taken a contested mark in his life.

thejinx said:
We're listening to Crackers now? ::)

Why the rolling eyes? I doubt anyone takes Crackers too seriously but I just read Inside Football online and was interested to know what others thought of his rumour. I'm not sure that equates to "listening to" him. I certainly don't get that impression from any of the comments on here.

serpico_66 said:
All depends on what we pay for him. 4th round pick would be OK for a experienced ruckman
As long as its not our 4th round pick !

6th round pick. Too old & too slow imo, actually even a 6th round pick is a waste.

hmm maybe pick him up with our last psd pick. nah still a waste

Maybe give them Polak?

Again, depends what we give. If it's a PSD pick or a very late pick (think how St.Kilda got King)...then I'd go for it.

This is only if Graham/Vickery/Browne don't look like they're going to be fully developed by next year.

I voted for You've got to be joking
Then I was thinking maybe I'd trade McMahon for him, but in the event he goes to Gold Coast we'd get a 3rd rounder for him, so I'd rather we didn't even do that.

Crackers is about as relavent to modern football as the drop kick and Lake Oval

Now for a 4th round pick we could be the third club to try and give Cam 'tin man' Wood a heart because he actually has some upside.

However Harwick has said he likes his rucks nasty, which rules out Fraser and Wood.

i'm not sure that this should even be debated. i believe we need to target an up and coming ruckman from a top 4 side who need something we have to offer - and preferably not pick 4.

No way, Wake up, this nancy boy is lucky that he is still on an AFL list.
Everybody that thinks he can play football will be linked to the Richmond Football Club, Where not a retirement village for Degenerate hacks from collingwood.
We were meant to be learning from our mistakes.. :vomit