Ivan Soldo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Ivan Soldo

Noah in front of Sauce and Soldo behind I thought.
Pure and simple Soldo was out bodied by Sauce. Didn't look like it was going to happen as Soldo was in the perfect position to spoil. Just a rookie body on body mistake

Pure and simple Soldo was out bodied by Sauce. Didn't look like it was going to happen as Soldo was in the perfect position to spoil. Just a rookie body on body mistake
Yep needed to punch Many ruckmen instinctively try to always mark.

Thought Soldo provided a physical presence in the ruck and gave us the edge there all night against an opponent who has been in the AA squad three times. A step forward.

Reactions: 1 user
Thought Soldo provided a physical presence in the ruck and gave us the edge there all night against an opponent who has been in the AA squad three times. A step forward.

He was good pity Graham, Higgins and Lambert could've take advantage of the silver service.
Graham is like a wind up toy, he takes 3 minutes to start moving his legs.
He destroyed the advantage Soldo gave us.

He was good pity Graham, Higgins and Lambert could've take advantage of the silver service.
Graham is like a wind up toy, he takes 3 minutes to start moving his legs.
He destroyed the advantage Soldo gave us.
Reckon this is the biggest selection dilemma of the week. I rate English really highly and he has future AA written all over him. Do we keep Soldo and hope he dominates in taps to advantage or bring in CJ to tag team with Chol to curb him round the ground and even hurt him with few goals whilst up forward ?

Reckon this is the biggest selection dilemma of the week. I rate English really highly and he has future AA written all over him. Do we keep Soldo and hope he dominates in taps to advantage or bring in CJ to tag team with Chol to curb him round the ground and even hurt him with few goals whilst up forward ?

Please. If we get beaten by English.
Our Dynasty is over.
Shut the gate.
Start the rebulid

You obviously haven’t watched the last month of Dogs games. He is blooming into a weapon. Good for 15 - 20 possies and a goal a game

You obviously haven’t watched the last month of Dogs games. He is blooming into a weapon. Good for 15 - 20 possies and a goal a game

Then its all over.
Every time ive watch the dud play he has been smashed.

Soldo needs to go out with the intention to snap English in half.

He is the calmest bloke in the group.
I wish he had a bit of his cousin's fight in him.
The bloke for English would be Stafford.
English would be in retirement on thurzdey

He is the calmest bloke in the group.
I wish he had a bit of his cousin's fight in him.
The bloke for English would be Stafford.
English would be in retirement on thurzdey
I was a big fan of Stafford, I don't think Peter Everitt was though.

Soldo's okay
His tap work is good, he just needs to communicate better with the rovers. He's getting better around the ground but needs to impose himself more when contesting marks.