Is Cuz done? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Is Cuz done?

SAF said:
He has nothing to play for with us when it is very clear we aren't going to be a contender in the next few years. He is still good enough to get a game in our seniors but this will be his last year. He has proved he could come back which I think has been his main motivation while at Richmond.

What he has to play for is routine and discipline in his life, which is a major part of his recovery. He would be risking all he has achieved by retiring before he needs to and I'm sure those advising him would be reinforcing that point to him.

TigerArmySoldier01 said:
doesnt seem to wanna kick the footy. Has lost a yard of pace, but doesnt seem to have the engine and do the gut running that he is known for. Not our biggest problem, but i think this will be his last season

Yeh, I asked a Tiger mate the same thing last week.
Wondered whether it was just my eyes, or had Cuz actually lost his explosiveness over the pre-season.
Sometimes looks like he's running in mud.
Deserves to see the season out, then re-evaluate again.