Injury watch 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Injury watch 2015

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
Ok so we know the r1 team v carlton and the vfl team who are playing a prac match v essendon vfl tomorrow

Not playing in either game is:

Foley
Thomas
Hampson
Dea
Conca
soldo
(Edit: Elton didn't appear for the reserves).

afl injury update

Foley.....he's right
Hampson - test
Lids - suspension -1
Dea - hammy 1-2
Conca. Hammy - 1-2
TV - knee 1-2

Thomas...... No news
soldo & Elton- no news

Round 2 teams named
16 in the reserves (we'll see later how many play)
7 not named

Deledio (susp 1 /Achilles?) 3 weeks
Vickery - knee 1week
Dea - hamstring 1-2
Conca - hammy 1-2

Elton?
Menadue?
Butler ?
No idea about these three

It's good to welcome Axle and Thomas back and great to see Soldo get a senior game!

Yep good to know our injury news is up to date!

It is frustrating that Elton, Butler & Menadue are missing with no explanation

Menadue came off the ground in the 3rd quarter last week in praccy game against the Bummers. He had ice strapped around the back of the calf/knee area. As you say would be nice if the club disclosed the reason for his non appearance if in fact he is not suiting up to kick the dew of the grass tomorrow.

DirtyDogTiger said:
It's usually not serious when they aren't listed. Maybe a knock, a niggle or a twinge.

Maybe? The other theory I am running with is the club only discloses what it needs to. If the media aren't aware of the injury then no need to update supporters. Elton has been missing for a few weeks now

DirtyDogTiger said:
Deledio (susp 1 /Achilles?) 3 weeks

Where did you get the 3 weeks from DDT. DH said he expected Lids to be fit to tackle the Bissie in Round 3.

rosy23 said:
Where did you get the 3 weeks from DDT. DH said he expected Lids to be fit to tackle the Bissie in Round 3.
m
Someone on here mentioned that they heard 'three' and I just went with that

I'm Glad to hear he's playing next week

DDT

Astbury played VFL on Saturday.

Others to miss and not listed as injured were Menadue, Butler & Elton.

DirtyDogTiger said:
Cheers
I Wonder why they removed him from the three emergencies then.

Might have been when Shed felt the calf and they cast the net wider (ie including Madonna) or it was always obvious he might need an extra run.

Did well BTW - a class above at full back.

Really looking forward to him resuming. I reckon he can do some damage forward now as well as his strength, body positioning and marking have improved markedly.

Staying to get into trouble a little with injuries.
Deledio, Edwards, Grimes, Conca, Petterd, Lambert, Vickery... not ideal.