How bad was Fevola!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

How bad was Fevola!!

U2Tigers said:
Staker was good on the weekend - was a dangerous target especially the first half. he was causing us concern when he went forward.

He and Banfield were the only ones that looked likely

Fev doesn't want to be at Brisbane - and it shows.
I don't reckon he'll finish his playing days up north.

talking to a Lion supporter on the bus to the Gabba, I said alot will come down to whether we saw good Fev or bad Fev, and he agreed.
From where I sat, he was embarassing to watch. Came across as lazy and totally disinterested. With Brown out, he should've stood up.
Having said that, our defensive pressure & tackling was first class. he was constantly under the pump.
Yea, I reckon he's head's in another place and that's two weeks in a row now he's played crap footy
Ease up on Alex though guys. She has put up with alot over the years and is most likely doing the Dancing thing to get some cash for her and the kids to live. Remember Fev has allegedly been spending more than he earns according to reports in the papers up here in Qld.

Funny moment when a bloke nearby yelled "Come on Fevola, it's not Lara Bingle, you've got to earn it"

Hard to concentrate when your kids are in another state. This would be a big factor.

BladeTiger said:
Hard to concentrate when your kids are in another state. This would be a big factor.

Well he did have his kids at the game. Saw footage of him running thru the banner with them before the game.

Although that was probably just for the special occassion. ;)

To think a lot of opposition supporters used to get into Richo and give him the bronze cheers. Say what you like about Richo, there is no denying he gave his all every time he played. In comparsion Fev is a disgrace, his game on the weekend was embarrassing. Anyone who can play like that in their 200th game when the captain is out and the team's season is on the line should never be called a champion. *smile* is a much more appropriate discription of him.

SAF said:
To think a lot of opposition supporters used to get into Richo and give him the bronze cheers. Say what you like about Richo, there is no denying he gave his all every time he played. In comparsion Fev is a disgrace, his game on the weekend was embarrassing. Anyone who can play like that in their 200th game when the captain is out and the team's season is on the line should never be called a champion. *smile* is a much more appropriate discription of him.
Agreed. Selfish individual.
ps Bronx cheers mate.

Just finished watching the whole of this game and given what is suspected about Fevola's financial situation (and other factors such as this is his new club who he probably does not have the same feeling for as he did for Cartoon), I can not believe there isn't more suspicion about him in this game.

If he didn't have money on the RFC and was personally tanking then I'll go he.

23.21.159 said:
Just finished watching the whole of this game and given what is suspected about Fevola's financial situation (and other factors such as this is his new club who he probably does not have the same feeling for as he did for Cartoon), I can not believe there isn't more suspicion about him in this game.

If he didn't have money on the RFC and was personally tanking then I'll go he.

What do you think the chances are of the League having an inquiry into Fevs performance? :eek:

btoz_01 said:
What do you think the chances are of the League having an inquiry into Fevs performance? :eek:

Can't see Vlad busting a gut with a tin opener to open that particular can of worms :cutelaugh

Gold Coast Tiger said:
talking to a Lion supporter on the bus to the Gabba, I said alot will come down to whether we saw good Fev or bad Fev, and he agreed.
From where I sat, he was embarassing to watch. Came across as lazy and totally disinterested. With Brown out, he should've stood up.
Having said that, our defensive pressure & tackling was first class. he was constantly under the pump.
Yea, I reckon he's head's in another place and that's two weeks in a row now he's played crap footy
Ease up on Alex though guys. She has put up with alot over the years and is most likely doing the Dancing thing to get some cash for her and the kids to live. Remember Fev has allegedly been spending more than he earns according to reports in the papers up here in Qld.

Funny moment when a bloke nearby yelled "Come on Fevola, it's not Lara Bingle, you've got to earn it"
One word.....priceless post....pure gold !