How bad was Fevola!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

How bad was Fevola!!

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
I could not quite believe how bad Fevola played on Saturday night. If that had been the last game of the season and picks were on the line would there be talk that they were tanking. Fev did that many things that were truely awful. Has he ever played a worse game? Not that I have seen.

Early on in the game I was joking that he prolly had money on us to win
By the end I believed it :eek:

I believe the misses has left. In all seriousness must be hard for Fev been away from his 3 girls, though he should be professional enough to simply try harder

It was evident early. The way he took that mark in the centre, then casually went back and tried to kick a torp off 2 steps looked terrible. A few minutes later he played for a free kick in the forward pocket which wasn't there, then trudged off to full forward as though the world owed him something. Hands on hips, no intensity or interest at all. What followed from him wasn't surprising after his attitude early. A disgraceful performance.

davidrodan said:
Early on in the game I was joking that he prolly had money on us to win
By the end I believed it :eek:

That's what I was thinking too but I was unsure how to say it.

To use the new wanky corporate term "Fev isn't in a good place"

His life is turning to poo and his skanky bogan wife uses his gambling as an excuse to flee back to Melbourne to chase some pointless fame on Dancing with the Stars. What's the saying "bogans of a feather flock together"

He may have been at the Gabba in person, but his mind was somewhere else.

Ghost of 29 said:
His life is turning to poo and his skanky bogan wife uses his gambling as an excuse to flee back to Melbourne to chase some pointless fame on Dancing with the Stars. What's the saying "bogans of a feather flock together"

Please tell me you are kidding!! :help Since when is she a star?? Never has been and never will. All she has done is take a few photos, whack them in a "Coffe Table" book, and do interviews due to her husband. No one would have ever read the book if it wasn't for Fev.

On another issue with whats her name, can anyone tell me why she would still be with Fev. I know if my partner was in sex scandals and the like, they can take a walk. She has stayed with Fev because it's convenient to her non existant career! :veryupset

bad bad game.
on the bright side tho he must have said something funny to Thursty after he kicked his goal. Thurstys face as he tried not to laugh was amusing.

Fev looks very big at the moment. Not fat, but he looks like he has swelled up as many footballers seem to do towards the end of their careers.

I will not be suprised if he doesn't go on next year, although it sounds like he could use the money.

Voss must be wondering what he has done in trading for so many players from other clubs who are quite simply journeymen.

The Half Time brawl was right in front of me. Every single player was involved (including the bench) except Fev. He was just standing there 120m away with his hands on his hips. He really didn't seem to care. It was a funny sight.

MrRuss said:
Please tell me you are kidding!! :help Since when is she a star?? Never has been and never will. All she has done is take a few photos, whack them in a "Coffe Table" book, and do interviews due to her husband. No one would have ever read the book if it wasn't for Fev.

On another issue with whats her name, can anyone tell me why she would still be with Fev. I know if my partner was in sex scandals and the like, they can take a walk. She has stayed with Fev because it's convenient to her non existant career! :veryupset

Nup, she is on dancing with the stars. To fulfill the criteria you only have to be a c grade celeb or at least be having sex with one.

Fev is learning you reap what you sew (though it would not surprise if an associate had a lot of loot on us $3.00). The last thirty seconds of Vossy's presser was a classic :hihi

Ghost of 29 said:
Nup, she is on dancing with the stars. To fulfill the criteria you only have to be a c grade celeb or at least be having sex with one.

Cool, I might get a gig on Dancing with the Stars next season.

With his :beer and gambling issues you begin to wonder.
Firstly how can an AFL footballer play so badly especially for his 200th game?
Heres some examples- being a few metres out from goal and not being able to make contact with the ball, having a shot from 40 metres out only to kick it about 30, missing simple shots at goal etc...
The League should hold an inquiry into Fevs non performance.
If it was a horse race the stewards would have swabbed the horse and the trainer and jockey would be in the stewards room to explain what went on.

I'm pretty sure Vossy gave him a 4 year contract as well as Raines a 3 year contract. Big trouble brewing for the Lions.