Happy Christmas and a Tigerific New Year | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Happy Christmas and a Tigerific New Year

Merry Christmas to all at PRE!

Thanks Rosie for all your tireless work in creating this great place in cyberspace.

Even on Christmas day I can't stay away.

Go Tigers!

Good point 7.

As Frank Costanza would say:

"Happy Festivus, for the rest of us!"

Merry Christmas to all.

We have been travelling in Taiwan with our oldest son and his Taiwanese wife. They married in AUS in January and had another ceremony over here last week.

Now as well as crazy Aussies and crazy Italians, our family includes even crazier Taiwanese. All they do over here is eat everything that moves and drink gallons of tea.

IT-was-an-extra-special-Christmas-at-Tiger-Island-D-6414141.jpg

Merry Christmas to all and thank you to Rosy for your efforts with PRE and may you all have a bountiful new year.

If you are travelling over the festive season please remember to drive safely and have breaks on longer trips.

From Tigaman in Rockingham WA ..

No matter where you live, if ,you are a Punt Rd Tiger fan thru & thru lets hope we hear The Tiger Of Olde Roar this 2016 season. Eat Em Alive Tigers & safe passage to ye all in 2106.