Happy Christmas and a Tigerific New Year | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Happy Christmas and a Tigerific New Year

Ian4 said:
what's this Xmas people are talking about? ......

It's a non-religious tradition, regardless of name, that has been celebrated every 59 years of my life. Family gathered together, friendship and wonderful food. My favourite things.

Have a happy, healthy Christmas and a prosperous New Year Prenders. And to you Rosy - even more of all that stuff.

rosy23 said:
It's a non-religious tradition, regardless of name, that has been celebrated every 59 years of my life. Family gathered together, friendship and wonderful food. My favourite things.

its clearly a religious tradition based on the incorrect assumption that Jesus was born on December 25. but it is a funny one. if people say something like 'happy holidays,' they get accused of being too PC. but with more non-Christian cultures popping up and more and more people realising there is no god, should we really be saying anything else?

A happy and safe Christmas to you Rosy and all the Tiger faithful on PRE.

Personally I am happy to see the back end of 2015 - bring on 2016 and may the economy pick up, the weather be kind to our farmers and may the Tigers roar to victory on Grand Final day........cheers RT

RemoteTiger said:
A happy and safe Christmas to you Rosy and all the Tiger faithful on PRE.

Personally I am happy to see the back end of 2015 - bring on 2016 and may the economy pick up, the weather be kind to our farmers and may the Tigers roar to victory on Grand Final day........cheers RT

Same as you Remote. Have been so unwell this year and waiting for several surgeries. I was hoping 2016 would be the year for recovery but alas it looks like being a long road ahead. Such is Life.

Ian you can call it what you like and celebrate it how you like, as others can too.

Ian4 said:
its clearly a religious tradition based on the incorrect assumption that Jesus was born on December 25. but it is a funny one. if people say something like 'happy holidays,' they get accused of being too PC. but with more non-Christian cultures popping up and more and more people realising there is no god, should we really be saying anything else?

Merry Christmas Ian - and I'll pray for all your wishes to come true in 2016 :angel:

RemoteTiger said:
Merry Christmas Ian - and I'll pray for all your wishes to come true in 2016 :angel:

904df03bd0a14736cd1333c52bee6fec.jpg

but thanks anyway :ner

Ian4 said:

Happy Festivas.

Whether your religious or not its a fantastic festive season for the kids in our lives and our family..

Enjoy everyone and Merry Xmas and let 2106 be the year of the TIGERS!!!

Tigertough1974 said:
Whether your religious or not its a fantastic festive season for the kids in our lives and our family..

Enjoy everyone and Merry Xmas and let 2106 be the year of the TIGERS!!!

I can't do another 90 years of supporting Richmond - I really can't.

Re: should tracy be sacked?

Rancey18 said:
It seems so strange that I'm finding Lamby and Baloo's posts to be on the money in terms of my thoughts regarding this. Tis the holiday season I suppose.

:grouphug

Merry Christmas Rancey and all PRenders out there.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday and new year.

In many ways we as the tiger tribe are a family. Eclectic non homogenous but with yellow and black blood in the veins. PRE is a little bit like christmas day all year round. Of course you've got to deal with your odd Uncle Arthur or Uncle Les Patterson or your Great Aunt Dot who is a little bit deaf and hugs a bit too long but will always have the white christmas on hand.

In the end even though we have our ups and downs our common bond unites and at this time of the year I get a bit Jeff Fenech and luvs youse all.

And I haven't even started drinking yet!!

Take care everyone and hug the people you love.

Merry Christmas to you all. Hopefully you get to spend some time with your loved ones. Enjoy each other's company.
To those on the move, travel safely.

Re: Re: should tracy be sacked?

lamb22 said:

And those who need some love but don't often get it. No family present giving here this year. Instead some presents given for those less fortunate and a suitcase of things packed for refugee kids o/s who have very little at all.

Re: Re: should tracy be sacked?

lamb22 said:
:grouphug

Merry Christmas Rancey and all PRenders out there.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday and new year.

In many ways we as the tiger tribe are a family. Eclectic non homogenous but with yellow and black blood in the veins. PRE is a little bit like christmas day all year round. Of course you've got to deal with your odd Uncle Arthur or Uncle Les Patterson or your Great Aunt Dot who is a little bit deaf and hugs a bit too long but will always have the white christmas on hand.

In the end even though we have our ups and downs our common bond unites and at this time of the year I get a bit Jeff Fenech and luvs youse all.

And I haven't even started drinking yet!!

Merry Christmas to you too Lamby! :)

I call a truce!

Merry Xmas to all.

May you enjoy your day with your families and loved ones.

To those with spending it with their parents, give them a hug as you never know how many more you have with them.

Those with kids hold them tight and teach them also that Xmas isn't just about presents to maybe buy a small gift for kids less fortunate under the Xmas tree at Kmart stores.

Waiting

Waiting for the Tigers next finals win and premiership!

Take care all!!!!

Merry Christmas to all PRE'ers.

Love this site more than any other, so thanks Rosy and co-moderators for doing such a Stella job at what must be a frustrating one at times.

Cheers everyone :beer