Happy Christmas and a Tigerific New Year | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Happy Christmas and a Tigerific New Year

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003

Wishing all PREnders a safe and happy Christmas and a wonderful new year. Hopefully 2016 will be the Year of the Tiger.

You too rosy, thanks for all the work you do here.

Merry Xmas and a happy new year to all PREnders!

Merry Xmas Rosy,
Absolutely magnificent photo of those beautiful dogs!!! Can't beat a Shepherd.b

Wishing all a very Merry Christmas and a :cupgold in the New Year

:coolsanta :grinsanta :smileysanta :coolsanta :grinsanta :smileysanta :gotigers

Yep, same here. A Merry Christmas n Happy New Year to all on PRE n an even happier 2016 season as well.

Joyous festive season folks and a super prosperous 2016 to you all

Merry Merry Christmas

Mappa

Merry Christmas to all, but rosy please, you put Judd on a Richmond Christmas Card?

Merry Christmas to PREnders and especially to Rosy and thanks for making this site an essential part of my life.

Best wishes to all! Even the brightsiders!

May the new year bring us what we all deserve, a tiger flag!

Thank Rosy and Mod!

How you keep this running and not Live in a padded room (I assume you are not cause you can't type in a straight jacket.*) is beyond my understanding of the universe.

*Well not without a pencil. I you can't have those in a padded room.
**Im typing this with my nose!

Great pic, rosy. Thanks to you and all the work you do in giving us this place. Merry Christmas to all the PREender's and their families. Let's hope 2016 is a Tiger Premiership year.

Merry Christmas to Rosy and all PREnders. Beautiful photo.

For 2016 I wish for -

1. A Tiger Premiership
2. Richmond make a big operating profit
3. Record membership
4.We smash North Melbourne

A couple of others I'd like to see -

5. Essendon drug saga over (don't care any more, just sick of it)
6. Happy to see Carlton get another wooden spoon (I'll happily accept this could to Collingwood)
7. No changes to the rules

Baloo said:
Merry Christmas to all, but rosy please, you put Judd on a Richmond Christmas Card?

He looks great doesn't he. :cheesysanta

Thanks all for the kind words about my beautiful dogs. :hearton

Merry christmas to all. Thanks to Rosy for the continued existence of the forum despite the many ructions and Rosy your dogs are beautiful.