griffiths injured? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

griffiths injured?

Ghost of 29 said:
BTW - is there worse designed joint than the shoulder?? Is greatest asset being range of motion is also its greatest weakness.

If shoulders didn't do what they do we would be watching robots playing AFL.

AFL could be called the ARFL (Australian Robotic Football League)

In a weird mood today...sorry

On injuryupdate.com.au he is down as 'Test'

http://www.injuryupdate.com.au/afl.php?team=Richmond&mascot=Tigers

wayne said:
Geez we've had some good luck with injuries this season. Pity we're such a bad side.

Taylor and Nason looked gone for the season, Foley was back earlier than the expected mid-season return and even our hamstring injuries seem to only be a week.

We must have changed our entire medical team because last year they were universally condemned as crap.

I'd like to think he can play in the one's before the brake. But he has to be fresh, it won't do him any favour by debuting with an injury.

I'd give him a week of at least and let him recover. Theres no need to rush him back and i'm sure he'll be ok when he comes back.

A little patience is highly needed by our supporters with him.. He's a big unit and i wouldn't like him to be rushed back to play AFL, he'll come back via Coburg and then when he's ready then bring him into the side

shamekha said:
I'd give him a week of at least and let him recover. Theres no need to rush him back and i'm sure he'll be ok when he comes back.

A little patience is highly needed by our supporters with him.. He's a big unit and i wouldn't like him to be rushed back to play AFL, he'll come back via Coburg and then when he's ready then bring him into the side

agree take it the ehck easy, give him two weeks off....no question about it

BillyJean17 said:
agree take it the ehck easy, give him two weeks off....no question about it
then let him dominate at the Burgers for a few weeks to build his confidence in his shoulderand in his game.