griffiths injured? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

griffiths injured?

Hope he is good. Wouldn't surprise me if he plays at coburg this week if it's only a dislocation, but he just needs to
get it right. Let's hope he is 100% fit so we can see him in the one's.

Am soooooooo looking forward to a serious key position player. Hope for both the Club & Griffiths that it is the combination we all need. Christ...it would make a change !

Is there a cone of silence on re; injuries atm? Troy Taylor. Whay the hell is going on with him? And now Griffiths. Seems awfully quiet.

ToraToraTora said:
Is there a cone of silence on re; injuries atm? Troy Taylor. Whay the hell is going on with him? And now Griffiths. Seems awfully quiet.
Injury report is out, Troy is ok, few weeks before he is back.

Long Lost Hernaman said:
Yes.

Reg Hickey is the old timer Geelong legend and Matthew Primus' grandad.

Greg Hickey is RFC's very own Dr Nick Riviera.
Is Greg our match day medico? I didn't think he was.

Hey people,

It is just badly bruised. He was deflated because he thought he did it again but just a bad bruise.

Source is his brother....

amcre said:
Hey people,

It is just badly bruised. He was deflated because he thought he did it again but just a bad bruise.

good work amcre - he might be in the seniors sooner rather than later

amcre said:
Hey people,

Nice, thanks.

We've had some good luck with injuries this year. Nason, thought he done his ACL but was only minor, Taylor ditto and now Griffiths. That means though that if by some miracle we ever get better we will probably be ravaged by injuries.

Let the kid develop further at Coburg.

There is no need to rush him. I would prefer they get Westhoff into the Coburg seniors and get these 2 working in the same 50m arc together. I am sure the plan is to get Westhoff onto the main list development pending and then you have a forward line of 2 x 200cm giants.

Still good news there was no major damage to his shoulder.

BTW - is there worse designed joint than the shoulder?? Is greatest asset being range of motion is also its greatest weakness.

amcre said:
Hey people,

Thanks amcre.

Geez we've had some good luck with injuries this season. Pity we're such a bad side.

Taylor and Nason looked gone for the season, Foley was back earlier than the expected mid-season return and even our hamstring injuries seem to only be a week.

Possibly could be that we're being ultra careful with players because we're not going well.

amcre said:
Hey people,

Great news hopefully we can get 6-10 seniors games into him this year would be good.