griffiths injured? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

griffiths injured?

fitchy86

Tiger Cub
Sep 21, 2009
So from reports griffiths was going pretty well in tthe coburg ones before getting injured. Any word on the status of his injury. Really hope its not a long term thing. Was really looking forward to getting some miles in the kids legs and see if he could muster a few games for richmond before the year is out.

went to the game against casey

was standing next to the water boy and griffiths took a mark i said to my father that is griffiths and the trainer turned around and said 'hardwick has told us he wants him in the seniors ASAP' but the very next quarter he is off the ground in a very hard fall with ice on his shoulder :mad:

Had to laugh when he was running into the pocket where i was standing and overhead him yelling 'FOR *smile* SAKE' when Relton Roberts tried to hit him on the lead but the kick fell 10 metres short. the next richo for sure

Edit - don't avoid the swear filter

Tigers of Old said:
Any further word on the extent of this today?

Don't believe it is structural mate. Just impact as he fell hard to the turf and hopefully bruising. Will be getting it checked out this morning. Reg Hickey all over this one.

Tigerbob said:
Don't believe it is structural mate. Just impact as he fell hard to the turf and hopefully bruising. Will be getting it checked out this morning. Reg Hickey all over this one.
Ta TB. Keep us updated. He's a precious commodity this lad.

hopper said:
Ta TB. Keep us updated. He's a precious commodity this lad.

He is very precious. The jewell in our forward crown so to speak. Massive expectations on him, vital for our future structure.

If ever there is a club crying out for some good news it’s the Tigers right now, let’s hope he’s ok

BillyJean17 said:
yeah there's nothing too much to be worried about there...can happen to anyone...a few weeks on the sidelines will see him right

:headscratch

Never happened to me and hardly a 'bruise'.

Certainly doesn't sound good if correct.
Was it his dodgy shoulder or otherwise?

no two injuries are ever the same my friend :eek:, Cogs does his knee twice and his career ends...Rodan does his twice and returns to be charging toward Brownlow medal form...I could go on

Tigerbob said:
Isn't it Greg Hickey?