Griffiths...how did he go? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Griffiths...how did he go?

tigerjoe12

Tiger Superstar
Aug 24, 2006
so didn't get to the rose til halfway through the second quarter...

what happened to griffiths today, heard he may have injured himself...what's the story? can't find details anywhere

Was good. Competed well, couple nice handballs and took a ripper contested mark.

Got a corky in the 2nd quarter IIRC and it seems they took him off for the rest of the game as a precaution. Well I guess that's what happened...

Barnzy said:
Was good. Competed well, couple nice handballs and took a ripper contested mark.

Got a corky in the 2nd quarter IIRC and it seems they took him off for the rest of the game as a precaution. Well I guess that's what happened...

if correct that's relieving. hopefully not out for too long. great that he got a game but definitely not the best week for a 198cm 100kg lad to make an impression

tigerjoe12 said:
so didn't get to the rose til halfway through the second quarter...

what happened to griffiths today, heard he may have injured himself...what's the story? can't find details anywhere
Yep he took a fantastic mark especially considering the conditions.
Then got a corky and didn`t play for the rest of the game.

Looked clean with the ball in terrible conditions and moved very well considering the conditions.

Looked to have a cool head on his shoulders and good awareness. Was only a glimpse, but it was tantalising ;D

gustiger12 said:
Looked clean with the ball in terrible conditions and moved very well considering the conditions.

Looked to have a cool head on his shoulders and good awareness. Was only a glimpse, but it was tantalising ;D
Agree. He is quick and agile for a kid nearly 200cm.

This guy for a 200cm first gamer looked wonderful. Did all the little things, forget the mark, he crashed packs, shepherded for smaller players and did all the team things.

He will be a fantastic contributor for many years to come. Go Griffo !!!

se7en said:
is he the next Richo? ;)

The media want to think so, but no, there is no next Richo.

Just like there will be no next Royce, KB, Francis, Maurice or Flea.

Would like to see him get fit before we really know where he is at.

He gave a good cameo.
Hopefully he can get his body right.

He is mobile with clean hands and a decent kick.
He is one for the future.

He is massive too! :clap

geoffryprettyboy said:
Good old KB, the fella many hate on here handed Griffo his jumper before the game.

Good onya Kevin. :clap

And with good reason but gee seeing as he gave Griffiths his jumper all is forgiven ::)