Grand final Sprint- Prestia 😳 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand final Sprint- Prestia 😳

I get the angst about potentially seeing two hamstrings slingshot into Katy Perry's face.

But if an AFL footballer can't sprint 100 metres, they shouldn't be an AFL footballer.

Reactions: 5 users
I get the angst about potentially seeing two hamstrings slingshot into Katy Perry's face.

But if an AFL footballer can't sprint 100 metres, they shouldn't be an AFL footballer.
Prestia didn’t look like he could do it during the season, and they still gave him a contract for 2025.

No way he runs at full pace.

If he does and pings a hammy we are the single most amateur club in the land.

Thats why surely he wont.

Let’s tone down the hysteria.

If Prestia can’t run 100m without doing his hammy then he should retire immediately.

He ain’t chasing down an opponent. He is merely running in a ships and giggle race.

Reactions: 3 users
$51? Seems high. 2.9/20m(?) many years ago. 2.89? 2.92? I can't find the number now. Quick. Real quick on the park last time he was fit (2022?). Showed it again even in 2023. He's explosive.

I rarely bet on it. They gave me $14 about WCE HBF a few years ago. The soft one. He was near enough 2.9/20m from memory. Rotham?

Dion's not a 100m type but he's so explosive early. He's hungry and he's fit or he wouldn't be running. $51? That's way too high. I've done no homework. Sportsbet will get the Champion Data numbers. 5m, 10m, 20m, etc. Mmm. $51 is high.

Clubs will be *smile* talking. Wilson? Weddle? Did he run last year? Fantasia has run before?