Grand final Sprint- Prestia šŸ˜³ | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Grand final Sprint- Prestia šŸ˜³

Makes a mockery of the event. Honestly poor effort from the club.
I thought it was a great response from the club. Itā€™s a big ā€˜up hoursā€™ to the AFL . Iā€™m guessing its compulsory for clubs to be represented, so we send our message ā€œif you canā€™t treat our club with the respect afforded other clubs then you get nothing from usā€.

Reactions: 1 user
I thought it was a great response from the club. Itā€™s a big ā€˜up hoursā€™ to the AFL . Iā€™m guessing its compulsory for clubs to be represented, so we send our message ā€œif you canā€™t treat our club with the respect afforded other clubs then you get nothing from usā€.
What specifically are we giving the AFL 'up yours' for? I mean it is a long list but does anyone know why we are snubbing the grand final sprint? Connor sends his regards!

How were we treated any different to other clubs in this regard?

Reactions: 1 user
I donā€™t like it when people humiliate themselves or their organisation to make a statement and a weak one at that.
Basically another embarrassing memory to add to all the other ones this year.

I can feel the AFL shivering at our audacity from here. If it was an 'up yours' statement which I doubt all it will do is give the AFL an incentive to make up a new rule to fine us for our audacity.

I can feel the AFL shivering at our audacity from here. If it was an 'up yours' statement which I doubt all it will do is give the AFL an incentive to make up a new rule to fine us for our audacity.
It wouldnā€™t surprise me in the slightest if the AFL fined us for something so trivial, theyā€™ve been doing that for years now with little or no path to complain. I donā€™t really think it was our intention to poke the bear, but if it was, I thought it was pretty funny.