Global Warming | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Global Warming

Usual suspects hoping to get another thread locked
But make sure you give a like to a post that wants a RC into Murdoch and any Morrison ministers investigated for corruption.
Make sure you report that to the mods being off topic and all.

Meanwhile I’ll keep posting articles relevant to the thread topic and to discuss it. I know the usual suspects will be sooking it up because it’s me posting them. ;) If you don’t like the thread stay away, nobody forces you to visit it.

Last edited:
Why don’t you believe in holding people or organisations accountable to the same standards?

for example?

And you expected this from a bunch of politicians. Haaarrrgh, come in spinner I've got an Amway n a Tupperware franchise I can sell ya real cheap.

That's the problem. Albo is a career politician who puts the brotherhood first. I would have thought Australia's best interests come first.

It definitely feels like NSW-based Labor politicians are built differently. Not a progressive brain cell in them.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
for example?
Take it to the Murdoch media and Political threads for discussion. Or it probably has been.
No need to clog this thread up

That's the problem. Albo is a career politician who puts the brotherhood first. I would have thought Australia's best interests come first.
Hahaha that’s funny. Or naive.
It definitely feels like NSW-based Labor politicians are built differently. Not a progressive brain cell in them.
“Built differently” than what? Every other state Labor politician? So you’re the expert in that field. Righttt.