GAMEDAY v hawks Round 23 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAMEDAY v hawks Round 23

Short ..what idiotic crap..
Kmac all on his own...you look at him turn away a do a pisswrak 10 foot kickto a hawk.
Delist
Trade
Drop
Just must NOT be a tiger next year

Reactions: 1 users
Tigers are like a crap soccer team being pressed into their own 20 yard box and trying to play their way out by dinky passes.

It is inevitable to end in disaster.

Reactions: 1 user
Our biggest problem right now is too many injuries young team blah blah blah. It is quite simply we have too many sh!thhouse players and it's not even the young guys I'm talking about

Reactions: 1 users
The more I see Graham in this game coughing up possession or hanballing to *smile* no one bewilders me as to why we may want to keep him. Was crucial in our premiership period but now we need an upgrade.

Reactions: 3 users
Banks takes his eye off the footy attempting to handball too worried about the opposition coming. Turnover.

Gotta toughen up his footy under pressure and at the contest.

Reactions: 2 users
Hopper and Tarranto instead improving us.
They are sabotaging us.
I can't watch Tarranto walk behind a Hawthorn player 3 metres away.
Do what Hawthorn did with Mitchell and Omeara and ship him off

Reactions: 3 users