Game day vs weagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day vs weagles

Have a look at the free kick they got in the goal square before half time. fmd

Reactions: 1 user
Egan lost the game for us. Stupid nothing pass.

That was unbelievable. Less than a goal up, around 2 minutes to go. There was a Richmond player in the square on her own, miles away from anyone else . . . and she kicks it down the line. Just about lost the TV.

Does anyone teach how you play in that situation any more?

So frustrating.

Mind you, when the ball went back and the WC player marked, the clock stopped. It is supposed to keep going for a mark. The adjudication of that game was a complete joke. Right near the end the commentators gave us definitive proof they are a joke too - Conti going for the ball and they said she was "impeded" - yeah, that's called Holding the (Wo)man. Impeded, what a ridiculous thing to say, impeded means a violation of the rules you nongs.

DS

This loss may hurt, only a ten game season, in a comp with very even teams from 4 through to 12🤨

Reactions: 1 users
To paraphrase the good place;

I thought we were pretty good. All we need is a forward line, a midfield, and some rule changes.

Mind you - when that no.18 went back 40 metres off the mark - then passed it to a contest alongside her original mark - I thought it was u.11’s
HAHA that was the dumbest thing I'd seen for a while. Its so frustrating to watch.

Mon Conti is a SUPERSTAR though and the rest of the team should be embarrssed about their contributions in comparison.

Brennan needs to be better, flatters to deceive

Pressure surely on Nathan Chapman been there since day dot as kicking and skills coach yet it's an area we fail

Brennan needs to be better, flatters to deceive

She's a very good player, but yesterday was pretty much the worst game she has ever played, and whilst I don't like putting heaps of blame on 1 player, but this defeat rests with her. 2 50m penalties in the 1st half that cost us defensively, 3 behinds of which at least 2 should have been sodas for her.

She's a very good player, but yesterday was pretty much the worst game she has ever played, and whilst I don't like putting heaps of blame on 1 player, but this defeat rests with her. 2 50m penalties in the 1st half that cost us defensively, 3 behinds of which at least 2 should have been sodas for her.
hence my comment