Game day vs weagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day vs weagles

Turned it on at half time, not going well.

Umpiring is atrocious, but I have a more specific question: when the play was stopped for the WC player to leave the ground, the time clock kept going down - what's with that, time should be stopped when that happens, or play should continue while she leaves the ground. The time keepers screwing us now?

DS

Reactions: 2 users
Imagine how much worse we would be without Conti. We could do the double and collect the spoon in this comp as well.

Umpiring is atrocious, but I have a more specific question: when the play was stopped for the WC player to leave the ground, the time clock kept going down - what's with that, time should be stopped when that happens, or play should continue while she leaves the ground. The time keepers screwing us now?

DS
Again - joke of a comp. Since when does the game stop for a player going off? So if a team wants to stop the game - player goes down and plays limp job done

DS
It's played as if it's an under 12's game..she took 10 minutes to get off the ground.
What was with the constant coverage of her going off too???

Reactions: 1 users

DS
Like the umpires they don’t know or care what they are doing.

It's played as if it's an under 12's game..she took 10 minutes to get off the ground.
What was with the constant coverage of her going off too???
Mind you - when that no.18 went back 40 metres off the mark - then passed it to a contest alongside her original mark - I thought it was u.11’s

We can still win this, but we need a heck of a lot more from our forwards in this final quarter. Collectively they've been awful this game. Yet another poor miss from Brennan

We dominated the 3rd quarter doing the same in the last, our kicking for goal has been poor, we'll lose.:confused:

Bad kicking is bad football. Super frustrating. Should be 4 up and will be unlikely to win.

We get a free at the top of the square, obviously ours. Weagles kick the ball away. Not only do we not get a 50m - the clock keeps running the whole time…!! Seriously this sh1t would not happen at any local footy

• Angry
Reactions: 1 users