Game day vs weagles | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day vs weagles

scooty1986

Tiger Cub
Oct 3, 2023
Its back round 1 of the aflw season...I know many are not fans ...but I personally enjoy anything yellow and black

Tonight we head west to take on the wedgies on paper we should win

Disappointing to see sheeren out injured absolute gun...but getting McKenzie back is huge add her to conti and brenann and Seymour is exciting

Great to see Ryan make her debut big wraps on her also seeing the club debuts of dellaway who was brilliant against the lions in a pracky game and hicks both will add hardness and class

My player spotlight this week is Libby Graham looks to Have taken a step In the practice games

Eagles will be looking to win under new coach pearce but I feel if we are serious on making finals these are the games we should win

Reactions: 2 users
Its back round 1 of the aflw season...I know many are not fans ...but I personally enjoy anything yellow and black

Tonight we head west to take on the wedgies on paper we should win

Disappointing to see sheeren out injured absolute gun...but getting McKenzie back is huge add her to conti and brenann and Seymour is exciting

Great to see Ryan make her debut big wraps on her also seeing the club debuts of dellaway who was brilliant against the lions in a pracky game and hicks both will add hardness and class

My player spotlight this week is Libby Graham looks to Have taken a step In the practice games

Eagles will be looking to win under new coach pearce but I feel if we are serious on making finals these are the games we should win
Agree. I want to see more effort from players who aren't Mon Con and Katie Brennan.

I’ll tune in. Don’t mind watching the girls go at it

I'll be watching. Shame we'll be missing Sheerin, but looking forward to seeing Seymour tighten our defence up, the new midfield with Dalloway and Ryan added to McKenzie in there and I really liked seeing Shevlin on the wing. I'm a big fan of Maddy and reckon her big boot is a massive weapon for us.

Not sure if Lavey is injured, but not playing again after missing all of last season.

Interested to see if Kelly can step up as the main ruck, was really looking forward to seeing McKinnon in there but not to be this season, so hopefully Kelly can improve on where she was last season.

Reactions: 1 user
I'll be watching. Shame we'll be missing Sheerin, but looking forward to seeing Seymour tighten our defence up, the new midfield with Dalloway and Ryan added to McKenzie in there and I really liked seeing Shevlin on the wing. I'm a big fan of Maddy and reckon her big boot is a massive weapon for us.

Not sure if Lavey is injured, but not playing again after missing all of last season.

Interested to see if Kelly can step up as the main ruck, was really looking forward to seeing McKinnon in there but not to be this season, so hopefully Kelly can improve on where she was last season.
Yes Tessa hurt her hammy on Tuesday at training apprantly a lil thing aiming to be available next week

Not a good start by the girls, we won the toss so I guess we're kicking with the breeze, 1-12.

Terrible quarter our midfield non existent...defence all jumping at the footy noone staying on the ground

So many undisciplined acts and no plan to nullify the kick to kick game plan of the opposition

It's a mirror image of the men's

Hopefully the emotion has now gone out of it and our girls can lift

Daisy has got the Eagles players well organised, could be a long night.

• Sad
Terrible quarter our midfield non existent...defence all jumping at the footy noone staying on the ground

So many undisciplined acts and no plan to nullify the kick to kick game plan of the opposition

It's a mirror image of the men's

Hopefully the emotion has now gone out of it and our girls can lift
Same as. Can Ferguson coach?

Grossly underskilled. Slow.

Nearly all our kicks are hack tumblers. No athletic ability either, to run, to connect etc.

WCE are a bottom 3 side and they are making us look like we belong down there with them, so far. Lucky to be just 10 points down.

Get into the game Brennan. 2 kicks in half a game of football.

Grossly underskilled. Slow.

Nearly all our kicks are hack tumblers. No athletic ability either, to run, to connect etc.

WCE are a bottom 3 side and they are making us look like we belong down there with them, so far. Lucky to be just 10 points down.

Get into the game Brennan. 2 kicks in half a game of football.
That's us every week. Always relying on Brennan and Conti. Time for others to lift!! Greaser still slow as at FF.

Very disappointing start. Poorly disciplined. Poor shots at goal. We should have 4-5 goals on the board despite being dominated.

Reactions: 1 users
Ferguson's cheerleading from the bench......What's Livo doing?......Players checked out.......Stampede......Tanking for the draft......Mon Con headed for the Gold Coast......

Dead set holding the ball and the idiot ignores it.