Game day Tiges V the Filth | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Tiges V the Filth

that game reminded me of the time i shut the car door onto my genitals.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Sh!t we got belted by 26 points!!!!!! Quick. Hit the nuke button.....call Cornhole....sack Ooze....I don't know do something!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Phew. Just got home. That was one of the longest days at the footy I've had in years. Kept looking at the scoreboard clock to see how long to go in each quarter.

• Haha
8 playera without a single tackle
5 players with just one...

Thats mind blowing

8 playera without a single tackle
5 players with just one...

Thats mind blowing
A few people on PRE keep telling everyone that Yze is a genius. I don't know if he is or not. We'll see.

In any case, that's not what I'm asking myself. The question that's been going around in my mind, (since round 1), is if Yze is a motivator.

We are a low, low pressure team now when we don't have the ball that's easy to play against. That used to be the best part of our game. Not any more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
A few people on PRE keep telling everyone that Yze is a genius. I don't know if he is or not. We'll see.

In any case, that's not what I'm asking myself. The question that's been going around in my mind, (since round 1), is if Yze is a motivator.
Balta started up front in the meantime Pony Moore & Co had a ball with Mansell Steely not getting a look in. Playing Balta up front just aint the way to go.

The kids aren't really developing, and some of the senior guys appear to have checked out.

Significant issues. I'll be very interested to see what changes Yze makes at the end of this disastrous season.

Tackles 34-55, and a lot of the tackles that we did make were pathetic.

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
Our forward crumbing is non existent. 0 forward tackles to half time

• Angry
Broad - easily.
D Rioli.
Vlastuin.

Nobody else worthwhile.
Vlastuin and rioli made so many bloopers to..
Ryan battled hard
Tom brown took some lovely marks to.and 3 goals.
Miller was solid .

But goodness we were so bad

The kids aren't really developing, and some of the senior guys appear to have checked out.

Significant issues. I'll be very interested to see what changes Yze makes at the end of this disastrous season.
Im interested to see which players put their hands up to leave.

Gotta ask why pick Taranto. McIntosh as a fwd rather than Bauer. Broad left to play kpd with no Blight especialy with Balta playing fwd, i thought here we go again spuds like McStay are gunna ream us again.

No pressure, no tackling, horrible foot skills so many fumbles it was hard to watch.

Based on that you have to say Collingwood are no chance at finals.

Yze needs to make his mind up we are either a rebuilding team or we are not we pick sides not for development but to limit so called damage.