Game day Tigers v Suns | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day Tigers v Suns

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Don't know if we have selected the right team, but we need a real percentage booster today.

tigerman said:
Don't know if we have selected the tight team, but we need a real percentage booster today.

I agree.

With the inclusions of Thomas and Morris, our team on paper is quite loose.

Danger game today they still have a good team on paper and for me this is our weakest team for the year we just look to slow!!!!!

In saying that we have a chance to go a game and a half clear in the 8 just must win game.

:gotigers Time to get back to hunting and give this mob a flogging tigers. I'm feeling positive about the boys today.

On paper this is the worst team we have fielded this season.
All that is missing is Hampson to make it the worst possible team.
We Look slow. Just hope we don't get over run.

This game is all about the midfield. Ours is better than theirs. Doesn't matter how big their forwards are if the ball doesn't get down there, they're not going to kick goals. And the less the ball goes there the less chance Morris has of messing things up.

Tigers by 20-30 point region.

As said elsewhere, we don't win today we don't deserve finals.

Good to see the VFL team playing the same brand as the seniors. 1 goal only to 1/4 time and kept the opposition also to 1 goal. I'm sure our coaches want to turn our side into a soccer score line team.

Expecting an ugly grind, with the margin no more than a few goals. A few too many injuries to cover.

Can't win this, we probably don't beat Collingwood or North.

Don't know much about this mobs back-line but they are a pretty fast team win some slippery players plus a very solid forward set up... Need to bring it Tigers. 90% effort wont be enough.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Expecting an ugly grind, with the margin no more than a few goals. A few too many injuries to cover.

Can't win this, we probably don't beat Collingwood or North.
Don't be like that, I'm sure Collingwood have a couple more brave losses in them, and North's run isn't as easy as everyone thinks. Freo at Etihad and the Dogs. Neither of those are easy, they could go into the final round under a fair bit of pressure and a bit beaten up and battered. Having said that we really do need to win today. Overall in the back half of the season we have rebounded pretty well from losses, reeled off a few straight after losing to West Coast, and then beat the Hawks after a narrow loss to Freo. Continue that pattern and the Suns are in for a hard day at the office.

We"should" win as we "should" make the finals. I still think that the problem with many of the "should wins" is that half our battle is between the ears and we either switch off or don't come to play. Anyway I 'm in the bed with the flu and can't get to the game so if we lose I'm going to spew :vomit

You can just bet who Eddie McChins will be barracking hard for in the commentary today... ::) Looks like no audio for me.