Game Day Tigers v Suns Final Round | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Tigers v Suns Final Round

I know it’s a nothing game, but both sides are showing why they’re no better than the lower half of the ladder.

We are fair dinkum trying.

I wouldn’t mind avoiding the spoon if we got the player we were always going to pick.

Reactions: 4 users
Hopper should not be moving into space and calling for that. How bout he walks up to Seth and tells him to settle and take the shot. That is leadership not the other *smile*.

Reactions: 1 users
Good Q Fridge, Macca dumb as a rock, Shai unable to finish off the work of a good side, Koz hopeless, good to see Moz back, TT the biggest hack kick I've seen in the league.

Reactions: 1 user
Let's see how the kids ( go today ) reckon l can see 6 x 1st rounders in our 1st game next year ))))

No system in the forward. Guys just bumping into each other and getting in the way

Perhaps we will
One day
Acquire a forward
Worse than Kosi
But it is
Unlikely

• Haha
Good Q Fridge, Macca dumb as a rock, Shai unable to finish off the work of a good side, Koz hopeless, good to see Moz back, TT the biggest hack kick I've seen in the league.
Fridge pulled out of a marking contest

I wish tiger fans had organised to bring a sausage in their pocket and rain sausages on Dimma when we beat these *smile*