Game Day Tigers v Suns Final Round | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Tigers v Suns Final Round

This performance is reminding me of the Roos earlier today. Complete lack of interest by the Tigers
Its structure & lack of ability in quite a few players too. No pace & kicking skill in midfield, no weapons up forward outside of Bolton and no team defence in transition.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
If they aren't there they can't be bad.
They need to thank Ben Miller and Young and send them on there way
If I see Miller get out bodied again. I will need a new tv

Reactions: 1 users
That qtr is our season absolute shitful.

We need a ruckman.
We need a tall marking defender
We need a tall marking foward
We need 2 ball midfielders that can hit targets under pressure
We need 4 non-stop outside runners
Fwd & defender Ziggy. Whitlock twins. Done.

We’re that bad, we don’t even need to tank. So much that needs fixing.

Miller - be strong in a contest and compete. And watch the ball!!! Completely loses track of his position in every contest.

Koschitzke - stop looking and feeling for contact. Watch the bloody ball & attack it. So soft in a contest it’s ridiculous.

Neither will make it for these reasons. Fear of failure has gripped both of them to the point they just don’t compete.
Very interesting comment this.WATCH the ball.Many are guilty of losing the sight of the ball this year.They are being coached to look at the man first.Must be the same guy that is coaching Ryan to go up one handed.

Jack Riewoldt all over the list management plan.

Hit the express lane before Tassie comes in.

He probably knows

Nothing is guaranteed with early picks that’s for sure.
Then get ready for another 34 yrs.
Because this club knows that's it safest way of travelling.
Unheard off, 3 yrs ago we were unbeatable and now we cant beat North and GC.

We’re that bad, we don’t even need to tank. So much that needs fixing.

Miller - be strong in a contest and compete. And watch the ball!!! Completely loses track of his position in every contest.

Koschitzke - stop looking and feeling for contact. Watch the bloody ball & attack it. So soft in a contest it’s ridiculous.

Neither will make it for these reasons. Fear of failure has gripped both of them to the point they just don’t compete.
Reckon we need to look at defenders in Nov too. Can't fix it all at once.

Come on
We are in big trouble. It's all good having 43 picks, but these blokes have 7 yrs of evidence of picking the wrong kids
We haven't had high draft picks for a long time. Success rate is generally higher. My worry is that there are no standout in the pack, makes it easier to get wrong and/or unlucky.

Hopper - if he ain’t slipping over he is molasses on the move. Put Rioli in the middle.
Taranto - first instinct is to handball to a team mate standing still/under the pump and second instinct is to dump kick forward. If only he could get it and run to some space. Maybe he should back himself to get it and go first. A couple of quick steps. What he does now aint working.
Graham - tries but misses targets. Disappointing.
Nank - getting spanked by Witts. May as well try Balta.
Ross - ambling around. Seize the moment young man. Break a line.
Baker - missing. Is he counting down the minutes of his last match in the yellow and black
KMac - gets found out when those around him are playing badly. Good foot soldier in a good team.

The modern game is totally reliant on midfield/clearance dominance

Hit the draft hard Tiges. Need some skill and talent in the midfield.

Look on the bright side, we are leading on the frees ledger right now
Yeah and they’ve still managed to get so much wrong. I know it doesn’t matter, but that free against Macca, the umpire stopped play, pointed our way, then let them play on forward of the ball. Absolute joke.

Unbelievable, we are going to get pants by the suns at home.
Another low to add to the worst season in the history of the club

Going to be a painful 5 years if Yze persists with Flopper and Taranto in the middle