Game Day - TIGERS v ROOS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - TIGERS v ROOS

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008
Interesting game. win and we finish 5th and a home final. lose and the microwaves will get a workout.

I'm expecting a 10 goal win.

Would not be surprised if Lids is rested

se7en said:
I'm expecting a 10 goal win.

Would not be surprised if Lids is rested

I was looking at the emergencies and thinking we might make a few last minute changes - outs: Lids, Jack and Rance/Chaplin and Ins: Morris, Astbury, Dea

Or, perhaps we just line ourselves up for a fine and bring in McBean outside of the squad of 25. Given we are playing a half VFL side and he carves it up in the VFL, would be another good chance for him to show his wares at senior level.

Could be a really low crowd tonight due to the train strike. I just wanna get it over and done with.

TigerForce said:
Could be a really low crowd tonight due to the train strike. I just wanna get it over and done with.
[/quote

Train strike finished at 2pm so shouldn't have any impact

What really p*sses me off is having to put my bum on the same seat an Essendon member sits on.
Maybe I'll take a permanent marker to the game and leave them a message for next year.
That's if they have a next year. :hihi :hihi

I don't want richmond taking these North guys lightly

If they aren't much good, let's put 70 more pts in the bank.
If they are alright, let's show them that we are better.

We'll be a laughing stock if we don't win tonight.

We need to treat this game like, we need to win by 40 to make the finals, and play accordingly

poppa x said:
What really p*sses me off is having to put my bum on the same seat an Essendon member sits on.
Maybe I'll take a permanent marker to the game and leave them a message for next year.
That's if they have a next year. :hihi :hihi

Post of the year. Easily. Very funny stuff and I had never thought of it that way however now I feel different about my arse.

I believe we need to win by 7 or 8 goals to be 4th on the ladder tonight

That would be nice and keep up the pressure on Sydney

The confidence I believe I should feel is currently subdued by horrible fear... Show us you've changed Tigers...please

for some reason? making Harvey the sub makes me think Scott is an even bigger donut