Game day thread - Tiges vs Freo rnd 17 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day thread - Tiges vs Freo rnd 17

Stock standard 50-60 point loss. Aside from Prestia, there are no midfield options likely to help this year. Forward line a shambles outside of Balta & Bolton.
Balta ain't a forward. I'd get Broad out of the team and put Balta back

Reactions: 1 user
TT can't hit an easy chip pass.
The summer of 2022 has caused this.
The desperation of 1 coach to succeed again.
The decisions of that Sumner were either going to work or fail. They have failed
It didn't turn into 2016 results.
The decisions of some of the kids are unbelievably poor.
Some can't kick while others never go near the ball

Reactions: 3 users
I am hoping l may understand the HTB rule tweak before seasons end. It seams more than a litte subjective depending on the ump and what team it is against

Reactions: 1 users
Cumba doesn't know if he's Arthur or Martha. I reckon he has been coached to death as well.

Reactions: 3 users
So much for a club that wasn’t going to bottom out according to our leadership..
Geez if we sacked footy club leaders for saying things would be better than they end up being it would be a furiously revolving door. I think it was a fair call and aspiration at the time, didn't work out obviously.

Reactions: 2 users
With regard to the ball, poor Cumbo has become like a magnet with opposite polarity.

Tom Brown is running around thinking he is a superstar. Head firmly in backside. Overrated by many right now.

Reactions: 7 users
Another pathetic shot by bolton..looks like he couldnt give a *smile*...
I know he got 4 goals but otherwise aniother lazy game

Reactions: 1 users