Game day thread - Tiges vs Freo rnd 17 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game day thread - Tiges vs Freo rnd 17

Short steps just bombs it blindly. *smile* him off

Reactions: 1 users
We can still lose this by 10 goals.
We’ll done boys

Reactions: 1 users
Umps are a mess. Game is a mess. We are a bit of a mess.

Reactions: 3 users
If metres gained was calculated on how high you kick the ball and make your team mate stand under it, Short would be the AFL leader by a mile.

Reactions: 2 users
BS 50 to the Dockers yet Nank lining up for goal and the ump says your in the prtected area to Freo player get out ..........................WTF then its 50 to Nank is it not??

Corrupt

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Sonsie, Dow, Banks and Clarke (injured but still looks small) have all had a couple of pre-seasons and look like under 16s players.

Reactions: 5 users
Nank shooting on 50. Umpire stops game and tells Fyfe to get out of the protected area.

Why the F is that not 50? Especially after the bullcrap 2 in a row he just gave them :mad:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users
I know Yze has a lot of problems to deal with, but I can’t see any structure or direction. In the past when we’ve been rubbish the coach has found a strength and focused on it. Not seeing any real attempt to do that in Yze’s coaching.

Reactions: 4 users
If metres gained was calculated on how high you kick the ball and make your team mate stand under it, Short would be the AFL leader by a mile.
Biggest fraud I've seen. Racks up useless possessions by sniffing around his team-mates hard work to pick up cheap kicks

Reactions: 1 user
Number 7 has bent us over all night
And the 4 clowns commentators have not mentioned the missed 50 to bigV.
The freo player moving on the mark to broad.
The HTB not paid to us.
Fken pricks

Reactions: 3 users
Something really gone wrong with even his kicking. Used to be 60m bullets.