Game Day Thread - Pies v Tiges Rnd 21 2015 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day Thread - Pies v Tiges Rnd 21 2015

Tigers of Old

Tiger Legend
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Collingwood will look to hunt us today just as Adelaide did. We must be ready and do some hunting of our own.
Safe to say this is a very big game. Must get the 4 points.

Tigers of Old said:
Collingwood will look to hunt us today just as Adelaide did. We must be ready and do some hunting of our own.
Safe to say this is a very big game. Must get the 4 points.
Spot on...lose an this fast becomes a failed season, win and the games still right on

Said on other thread this will be a high scoring game. They will come at us and run forward of the ball.

Plenty of opportunity to work the counter attack.

Should have multiple multiples again today.

Hope the Tigers turn up to play!

See ball, get ball, give it to a team mate in a better position than you, he kicks goal. See ball, get ball, give it to a team mate in a better position than you, he kicks goal. See ball, get ball, give it to a team mate in a better position than you, he kicks goal. See ball, get ball, give it to a team mate in a better position than you, he kicks goal.

And when you have't got the ball and they have - Tackle, Tackle and Tackle some more.......

It is not a complicated game!

A bit concerned about their small forwards, Elliott, Blair and Fasolo. I guess Batch will pick one of them up, they might be a bit too agile for him though.

good contested ball and tackling team is Collingwood. Will not be easy so need to bring our A game today. Go Tiges - tear em apart.

Looking forward to a good contest and a solid win. Should be alright up high in the Ponsford - sunny day, out of the wind.

CarnTheTiges said:
I know we probably won't, but we really should towel this mob up quite handily.

I'd be happy with the four points.
If the pies are on it will be a close game.

asian tetley said:
I'd be happy with the four points.
If the pies are on it will be a close game.

Agreed Tets. It will be tighter than most reckon I reckon. Hope I'm wrong though.

If we don't bring our contested tackling game today we will lose easily.

I too worry about their small forwards. Wish Grimes was out there today.

But the way Collingwood plays will give us an opportunity to score.

Nervous. Lose this game and it will come down to the North game just to make the 8. This is an 8 pt game!

Beautiful day for football and to show our skills out there. No excuse!

Great day for footy.

Collingwood will come out hard.

Time to stand up. Reckon the $2.80 odd for the Pies looks mighty attractive. Today has a Tiger letdown written all over it.

toby64 said:
Great day for footy.

Collingwood will come out hard.

Time to stand up. Reckon the $2.80 odd for the Pies looks mighty attractive. Today has a Tiger letdown written all over it.

Optimistic as ever Toby :hihi Beautiful day though! And it will be a tough game.