GAME DAY SEMI THREAD - Tiger vs Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY SEMI THREAD - Tiger vs Saints

Unlucky last few minutes but game on our terms.
Thought it was more poor decision making and poor execution. Quite a few mistakes in that least 2 minutes stopped the ball from being deep in our forward line and ended up in a Saints goal.

Delivery into 50 garbage again.

Hitting targets off HB has been poor.

Tommy not getting the delivery he will kick 6 if we hit him up properly, hes got Howard dead in the water.

Tigers very fumbly even Martin has taken his eye off the footy a couple of times in haste.

Thought it was more poor decision making and poor execution. Quite a few mistakes in that least 2 minutes stopped the ball from being deep in our forward line and ended up in a Saints goal.
Correct but couldn’t be bothered typing that

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
We're playing so much better than last week and all over the Saints that I find it difficult to moan about anything.

Bakes everywhere and everything. Broad super solid. Shai performing youtube goal scoring tricks.

Most pleasing is knowing that when the ball goes into our forward line Chol won't be there to stuff it up.

Reactions: 1 users
Tigers have lost focus here, gotta settle, stupid from Balta there lucky not to give away 50 and a gimme goal.

Reactions: 1 user
Baker another *smile* kick into 50 ..................our 50 entries are keeping them in the game its been horrendous.

Geary and Battle will be dropping back all night wheres the smalls to offer options.