GAME DAY. Richmond Vs Essendrugs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY. Richmond Vs Essendrugs

69 vintage said:
We need to go hard early % might still come into the equation with the dogs playing the lions next week

% doesn't really matter anymore as I doubt Swans will lose to Saints tomorrow. Just win tonight and we're locked and loaded at 5th to play either Norf or Crows in the EF (but only if Crows lose to WC tomorrow).

Rain certainly normalises games like these. We should still have too much quality but don't think this will be high scoring at all.

Thomas looking awful, not getting to contests, running past the ball, doesn't seem to want to tackle.

Q1. When was the last time we played well in the wet?

Q2. Why is it that every time we do play in the wet, the commentator's say, "Richmond haven't adjusted for the conditions just yet".

saigon tiger said:
Lose coming up! Smell it 7000 kms away in Bangkok!

Long way to go of course, but it's got that ominous feeling at the moment.

Richmond trying to play dry weather millionaire football. Once again haven't switched on against an inferior opponent at the start of the game.