GAME DAY. Richmond Vs Essendrugs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

GAME DAY. Richmond Vs Essendrugs

If we can't beat these duds comfortably we'll be looking at another quick exit from the finals.

Need to crush them. They are *smile*.

I would love a new record win against these cheats.

Best of Aussie luck tigers

Question: what is the current record winning margin.???

artball said:
we won't go too hard and will win easily

Yeah we should be easy on them, our boys should apply lots of vaseline on the opposition, we don't want any injuries with finals around the corner.

Lloyd sub again... I just don't get it. Hasn't he been doing pretty well in front of the big sticks lately?

Oh well.

Go Tigers!

scooty said:
Danger game

If we are complacent it is a danger game. If we are as fair dinkum a finals side as we like to think then we should wipe the floor with this rabble.

Ridley said:
If we are complacent it is a danger game. If we are as fair dinkum a finals side as we like to think then we should wipe the floor with this rabble.

I think it will be a frustrating game for us to watch - those wanting a big win. It won't be a Collingwood game of sorts. Regulation win. With plenty to improve on.

watching the Bullies take care of the Roos. God they are fast. Shows what pace can do to improve a side no end.

K3 said:
Lloyd sub again... I just don't get it. Hasn't he been doing pretty well in front of the big sticks lately?

Oh well.

Go Tigers!
Why wouldn't you give Newman's old legs a rest?

percyms said:
watching the Bullies take care of the Roos. God they are fast. Shows what pace can do to improve a side no end.

The Eagles showed them up for what they are on a real ground away from their Boutique stadium against a good team. They're average at best.

scottyturnerscurse said:
Lloyd the sub. No changes.

Again?? Just hope we don't stuff this game up. Looks like it'll be wet for tonight so hopefully the Rainman Thomas can do a good job in the middle.

We need to go hard early % might still come into the equation with the dogs playing the lions next week