Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Saints | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Saints

They are a seriously quick side, and being indoor will suit them. Can't afford to drop this game. We will miss Edward's speed and class. Will also miss Griffiths marking up forward as well. We need to either shut them down, which makes for another low scoring ugly game or match them for speed. Nor sure we can run with them though. Our percentage is very low so need a big win somewhere to boost it. Would love this to be the one we do it, but as usual have some misgivings. Goes with being a Tiger supporter. Can't get to the game tonight so hope the Maddie dedication goes well.

Saints have run out games quite well in recent times.

Armitage and Steven and Savage as well have been in good form.

We should win this one but we won't if we are trying to win this one the ugly way.

The one thing that I'm really hoping continues is that for some reason Jack nearly always has a day out against the Saints.

Side looking threadbare. This isn't a team that will cause trepidation among other finalists.

Still, we're entitled to win. Lots of Saints supporters getting ahead of themselves without any real justification. Our best side would give them a proper hiding, but I'll settle for winning by a kick.

Can't see them winning without big inputs from Steven and Montagna. Grigg -> Montagna, ?? -> Steven.

Passengers go back to the VFL. No more injuries please.

I really hope a big crowd goes today. Nick and Jack have both been unbelievable warriors of our game and great entertainers. They have both handled themselves extremely well during and after Maddies brave battle with illness.
So If anyone is tossing up weather to go or not, try and make an effort in support of two great characters of the game and their family. Cheers. Go Tiges!!!

TheCan said:
no Edwards no Richmond... expect the loss lads

Really?

TheCan said:
for every good game edwards play we get 3 or 4 stinkers, for every outstanding game we get from shane, i will be polite and say we 8 or 9 average games.
people on here are in awe of his quick hands and tackles in his great games, but discount his stinkers.
IMO if we are to be a top 4 side or try win a flag, shane edwards types need to be in the bottom 4 of the 22.

TheCan said:
I EXPECT TO NEVER SEE......S&A.EDWARDS, BATCHELOR, HELBIG...WEAR THE RFC TOP AGAIN.

You're stirring.

kyuss said:
I really hope a big crowd goes today. Nick and Jack have both been unbelievable warriors of our game and great entertainers. They have both handled themselves extremely well during and after Maddies brave battle with illness.
So If anyone is tossing up weather to go or not, try and make an effort in support of two great characters of the game and their family. Cheers. Go Tiges!!!

This ↑ its a great cause and ill be there with bells on, also weather is good, sunny day!

Percentage is closing on Swans and Pies, swannies lost 12% and are now on 118.30 and PIES are on 117.8 (we are on 112%) need to win and snag at min 2-3%, anything more than that will be a welcome bonus...
A win will get us a game behind swans who are 4th, and 2 games clear of Collingwood.....

Come on Tiges lets do this!!!

Nervous as.

Can't go to the game as I'm working. Hate Sunday games when we play and I'm working.

Expect the Saints to try and run us off our feet and play on quickly . Their midfield is good, some leg speed too.

Great day, sunny , under the roof, fast track and really a GREAT cause for Maddie.

For Jack and Nick hope they play well but a Tigers win is the one we want.

Can't afford to drop this game.

Doesn't one emergency always miss the VFL in case needed in the seniors? They would have him as number 23 ahead of Lloyd and Dea.

Baloo said:
Emotions aside, we'll win by 6 goals or more

St Kilda have beaten Suns (rd 2), doggies (rd 6), lions (rd 9), melb (rd 12) and Ess (rd 14) - so I am expecting a 6 goals plus win to us today - getting ready to leave for Etihad to get my GA ticket

To donate to Maddie Riewoldt’s Vision visit www.mrv.org.au or
SMS ‘Maddie’ to 0437 371 371