Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Hawks | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs Hawks

Biggest thing/change for Richmond in recent years was in games like tonight we would HOPE to compete. We now EXPECT to compete ... lets hope we come out to play and take it right to them!

Don't think I've been this anxious about a game since the match we shall not speak about in September last year, hopefully a different result.
Could be the final link in the belief building chain that this squad can use to take the next step.
Have beaten Freo twice (arguably) & the come from behind win v Sydney was huge.
Knocking off the Hawks as well would give us confidence for years to come. Go Tiges!

Go Tiges - No defeatist negative talk b4 the game tonight team. Tear em apart boys.

History says the longer you win the closer you are to a loss.
We WILL win tonight.

The first game this year where I am not expecting a win. It feels odd.

Come on tigers, use your skills, no more crap shots on goal.

Show the rest of the footy world were have arrived.

Best of Aussie luck

Good night. The MOTH brought me a glass of wine and said sit back and relax. Told me he's cooking dinner tonight. I offered to help and he so lovingly told me to p off and leave him to it. Fire is blazing. Dogs content by my side. Telly raring to go. Life's good. Eat 'em Alive Tiges...I hope to be very happy at the end of the night. If not my dearly loved son will be and that warms my motherly heart too.

:gotigers

Dunno why we can't give Lloyd a chance. Does Newman really offer so much more? I don't think so.