Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs GWS

Seriously is this performance surprising anyone?

Was anyone even remotely confident going into this game? Seen this all too many times.

I can feel the obligatory "lose the game we should've won" loss coming on.....

TigerForce said:
We're losing the game ourselves. This is heading for another 'if we won' game.

Yep, they clearly still have mental issues and lose games they should win.

Pathetic effort so far Dimmer out coached were playing poorly in a game were supposed to win

Looks like GWS have taken our belt off and now starting to pull our pants down

Chamberlain should be arrested for impersonating an umpire. That little prick is murdering us. Paying *smile* frees to them and in the next breath ignoring frees to us..

I hope the Tigers come out firing in the last quarter but it's not looking good.

Can't believe the change from last week. We are so inconsistent. Frustrating.

Liiiiiffffftttttt Tigers.

percyms said:
Chamberlain should be arrested for impersonating an umpire. That little prick is murdering us. Paying *smile* frees to them and in the next breath ignoring frees to us..
Fisher has been worse

Typical tiges.

How will GWS stop the 3 talls? Just put a man back.

How will GWS go without a recognised ruckman? Doesn't really matter against us.

percyms said:

It's unfortunate that Razor Ray is out their for himself. He is the biggest tosser I have ever seen umpire a game.