Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs GWS

Every dusty kick has been a rushed blast away ... No vision what so ever and no poise and decision making ! I don't think he had kicked to a tiger player once
Chris Newman is looking like tired old fella that lack of effort on the wing was appalling !

Every dusty kick has been a rushed blast away ... No vision what so ever and no poise and decision making ! I don't think he had kicked to a tiger player once
Chris Newman is looking like tired old fella that lack of effort on the wing was appalling !

TigerForce said:
Is Vickery trying to play basketball with one arm up everytime?

Too many half hearted efforts by Vickery No marks to half time or troubled scoreboard

Pathetic tigers - bloody pathetic effort but so typical with this mob. I dont think there has ever been a club that believes it own press as this mob. Total lack of accountability by both our fwds and midfielders.

Seriously. We have replaced Morris with 2 clones in Lambert and Gordon. As if one wasn't bad enough.

What a rubbish game of football. Awful skill level, lazy, just waiting for someone else to do the hard work. Very diappointing Tigers

frawleyudud said:
Seriously. We have replaced Morris with 2 clones in Lambert and Gordon. As if one wasn't bad enough.

Besides some frantic efforts, Gordon's being helpful, but Lambert seems like a nothing at the moment.

Typical. Win with backs to the wall and serve up this when hot favorites. There are some serious mental issues with this group. This is the Melbourne game all over again

Can't believe people still defend Newman. Was cooked long ago.

Why can't Hardwick see it?