Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs GWS | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Richmond Tigers vs GWS

im not really into the footy for some reason..seems strange...last time i felt this way we got done..hope its no omen...maybe its the phil walsh death..
anyway....im getting my gear on and heading out in the rain..once agin..to the mighty mcg

Let's hope we've come to play in this Antarctic weather at the G today, which somehow shows the sombre mood the football world's in today.

I suppose the real Antarctica is at that VFL game at Williamstown I'm currently watching.

hope our coaching staff can hold it together thats were we will suffer today dimma ladey choco all close to walsh

scooty said:
hope our coaching staff can hold it together thats were we will suffer today dimma ladey choco all close to walsh

More determination for the coaches. Let's hope we win for Walshy as we didn't do it for Tommy last year.

A Pies supporter brought their old number 41 guernsey to the G last night. Let's hope someone brings the old number 16 in Tiger colours today.

Nervous with the wet weather coming in. I keep having visions of the Melbourne game.

If these dumpires want to get touchy, they're missing a lot of frees for us here.