Game Day - Rich V Bris | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day - Rich V Bris

Is this what effort looks like Yze? Absolutely disgusting. Hold the players accountable! Also sort the game plan out, it doesn’t even look like we have one. Playing worse than when Terry Wallace was coach.

Reactions: 1 users
Best forward of the minute

Well he's had seven disposals at 43% DE and one goal and Cumberland has had 10 disposals at 60% DE and one goal.

This is Cumberland's first full game of the year and hes probably our best small medium sized forward thus far

Reactions: 1 users
Sonsie ignores a cumbo lead to prefer a bomb straight to a wall of lion backs

Reactions: 2 users
No marking targets in attack proves we can't win. Best to get Balta back to defence.

Don't recall getting smacked this bad early Dimma days. Yze needs to demand better. He needs to peel the paint off the dressing room walls. Nice guy approach might lead to a short career
Me either, I reckon we just kept losing games we could've won over and over.

This match performance is beyond embarrassing watching with a quarter to go with the Tigers lacking effort and accountability and giving the Lions a free go. After this l will be off to Kenilworth Road to watch my team be officially relegated from the Premier league but at least l know they will fight to the end for the club and their teammates as they have done all season. Not going to be a good day for me

Wow Young, just wow. How can you handball that poorly when you have so much time.

Reactions: 3 users