Game Day R21 - Foldnorf v Richmond at the Dump | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Game Day R21 - Foldnorf v Richmond at the Dump

Finding it hard to get excited for this match. Sure, always want to win, but this season is so dead to me already.

Pleased with that quarter. Good around clearances against a good clearance team. Really strong at forward half turnover especially in the 1st 10 mins. Green and Campbell with 2 excellent finishes after good turnovers.

I reckon we haven't taken enough advantage of that start though, Should really be 4-5 goals up.

Reactions: 1 users
I don’t get Bolton. He could be close to the best player in the league but his kicking is generally woeful. A poor shot at goal and shanks regularly.

Reactions: 1 user
He demanded the ball off Ralphsmith or Campbell and then buggered it up.
Dunstall is 100% right he tries to kick the leather off the footy

Last edited: